Proceedings against the in laws cheated husband for the property.

We R Hindu father in law and mother in law was government servant.and my brother in law is doing nothing then also he is owner of flate which values is round about 2 crores.nd 3 more property of about 3 crores...they 3 are cheated my husband and enjoy whole property ,ornaments,shares,fixed deposit me what should I do

Answers (2)

350 votes

hello there, according to the foundation of the doctrine of equal ownership of father and son in ancestral property is the well known in hindu law : "The ownership of father and son is co-equal in the acquisitions of the grandfather, whether land, corody or chattel." If the whole property is ancestral then your husband can ask partition of his legal right in the property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

203 votes

This is not the legal dispute that can be solved through the court
But you can take the permissions n of the court regarding the mediator...and through that solve your problem.
So kindly first of all try to solve through mediator

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles