Proceedings against the in laws cheated husband for the property.

We R Hindu Brahmin.my father in law and mother in law was government servant.and my brother in law is doing nothing then also he is owner of flate which values is round about 2 crores.nd 3 more property of about 3 crores...they 3 are cheated my husband and enjoy whole property ,ornaments,shares,fixed deposit alone..guide me what should I do

What ever cheating has been done, will have to be brought to the notice of the Advocate who will be able to help you to file Police Complaint, Criminal Case and also a Civil suit for the share in property.

hello there, according to the foundation of the doctrine of equal ownership of father and son in ancestral property is the well known in hindu law : "The ownership of father and son is co-equal in the acquisitions of the grandfather, whether land, corody or chattel." If the whole property is ancestral then your husband can ask partition of his legal right in the property.

This is not the legal dispute that can be solved through the court
But you can take the permissions n of the court regarding the mediator...and through that solve your problem.
So kindly first of all try to solve through mediator