Procedure to transfer mother's property on my name after her death

I hindu,brahmin,unemployed,only child,mother expired recently has 2 flats on her name,father expired 35 years back.What to do for transfer of property in my name. how much percentage should i pay to in hyderabad,telangana. should i take any legal heir certificate from court or direct transfer is possible.i have death,family member certificate issued by telangana govt,all bank accounts are joined.there is no will written.As per inheritance do i become owner automatically,should i go for legal hier or transfer of property at all.if i want to sell what should i do?

Answers (1)

330 votes

Normally, no Probate is required if the successor is a Hindu and the property is ancestral. However a lot depends on the attendant circumstances and the property papers. Therefore please contact alawyer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles