Procedure to transfer mother's property on my name after her death

I hindu,brahmin,unemployed,only child,mother expired recently has 2 flats on her name,father expired 35 years back.What to do for transfer of property in my name. how much percentage should i pay to government.property in hyderabad,telangana. should i take any legal heir certificate from court or direct transfer is possible.i have death,family member certificate issued by telangana govt,all bank accounts are joined.there is no will written.As per inheritance do i become owner automatically,should i go for legal hier or transfer of property at all.if i want to sell what should i do?

Normally, no Probate is required if the successor is a Hindu and the property is ancestral. However a lot depends on the attendant circumstances and the property papers. Therefore please contact alawyer.