Procedure to take permanent stay on the property

Sir, my anti has made her building on our devta's land which is in our land. Mushtarka nhi hua hai, but it is abadi deh land. Is there any way to save our devta's land.. she has also made walls front of our windows which blocks sunshine air through window. Main point is how to take permanent stay on this construction.

Answers (1)

294 votes

U should file civil suit under order 7 CPC for permanent prohibitory injunction n mandatory injunction under order 39 rule 1.2 cpc but u will have to prove that ur aunty is stranger to suit land and has no right over it

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles