quesProcedure to obtain a Vaarsian Certificate

My mother died in 2010. She was having a plot for which I applied to the authority for transferring the said property in my name with the approval of all legal heirs. Now the authority is asking for a vaarisan certificate. How to get a Varisan certificate?

  • ansIs there any WILL made by your mother in your favor. If not, then the property has to be shared mutually by all the legal hiers and if they are ready to sign a Registry Deed in your favor then you will have to apply for mutation in your name.

    Contact a local lawyer. It should not not take more than a year.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have 2 properties and my wife's name is as co. Owner, we have fights…
We had mutually agreed to buy a flat in Chennai. I paid the advance of…
Respected Sirs & Madams, we have an ancestral plot in a village, on which my…
We are resident on the second floor of an apartment and we constructed a washroom…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly