Procedure to obtain a Vaarsian Certificate

My mother died in 2010. She was having a plot for which I applied to the authority for transferring the said property in my name with the approval of all legal heirs. Now the authority is asking for a vaarisan certificate. How to get a Varisan certificate?

Is there any WILL made by your mother in your favor. If not, then the property has to be shared mutually by all the legal hiers and if they are ready to sign a Registry Deed in your favor then you will have to apply for mutation in your name.

Contact a local lawyer. It should not not take more than a year.