×

Procedure to get the records of an ancestral property

I find few very old original paper of our land...but in internet it shown to other name as a owner.as i known that my father or grandpa or grandma did not sale those....my only uncle stay outside ...so how can i know that how and who buying those property...

you can easily knew it by searching it through a lawyer who deals in it. if it really shows that the property belongs to someone else who obtained it illegally then you can approach the court of law to get back your property.

You can know every information by doing proper searching from concerned authorities. You need to come to our office with all the documents you have so that we can provide you the best possible remedy.