Procedure to get patta and pass book on assigned land since 1970

my father was cultivated assigned land but patta was issuesed on my father uncles ,he distributed to my father and my father brother extent is 1.92 each one ,but problems is patta owners grand sons not distributed to us please any solution we cultivated 1970 to before and onwards

Answers (1)

you can apply for issuing new patta under the section 3(1) (a) of the AP Assigned Land Act 1977 to the concerned Revenue Divisional officer if you are also of the same community and backward class and being landless poor

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

As per sharia law I want to know....mere dada ki ek property hai..dada aur dadi dono ki death ho chuki hai unko 6children hai...unme se mere dad bhi h…

Read More

I disowned my son but he staying in my house . i want to know that is there any possibility that if he done some crime or he involve in any bad activi…

Read More

We are 4 children mother is widow my father died without doing any will I'm the elder brother we have full site that's my father property I bu…

Read More

Hi , I boiught a flat in noida sector 143 , They have change the cpeciffication of flat in between and increased all balacony areas drastically. means…

Read More