Procedure to get patta and pass book on assigned land since 1970

my father was cultivated assigned land but patta was issuesed on my father uncles ,he distributed to my father and my father brother extent is 1.92 each one ,but problems is patta owners grand sons not distributed to us please any solution we cultivated 1970 to before and onwards

you can apply for issuing new patta under the section 3(1) (a) of the AP Assigned Land Act 1977 to the concerned Revenue Divisional officer if you are also of the same community and backward class and being landless poor