Procedure to get back gifted property further transferred by will

My uncle had a house property in his name, which he gifted to his wife and gift deed was registered. Now his wife has died and his father in law is claiming that her daughter had made a notarized will in his favour and thus the property now belongs him. Please guide a method to get the property back. My uncle has two married daughter.

See as per Hindu Succession Act, after the death of your aunty, the properties would have gone to your uncle's two married daughters if your aunty would have acquired the property by succession but in the present case as the property was transferred by gift deed and then again transferred to the father-in-law so they become self-acquired properties and hence no dispute can be arisen against them.