Procedure to claim share in parent's property after their separation

My sister is divorsee n had a son from ex husband. Divorce taken by social President. At that time n till now son is with ex husband as conditions that in future no right on mothers property. Now to become farmer, they had done Hyatt varsai. Is this legal?(Hindu family)

Answers (1)

288 votes

No it is not legal because at the time of divorce he left all rights and decided that in future no right on mothers property so he can not claim rights for becoming farmer and he may not keep Hyaat Varsai for the particular property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles