Procedure to challenge will made for ancestral property

My Grandfathers sister has no child and she had made a will in the year 1982 to third person who was not in relation with her. and resulty they have taken the possetion of their hunsband property . we have no objection on it . but now they have demanded the possestion on property that inhrited from her father side (which is our ancestral land) and my father who was real nephew and succssor of father side property. can we challange that will

Answers (1)

256 votes

Yes u can challenge will n U should challenge will on the ground of undue influence but along with challenging a will u should file a civil suit for permanent prohibitory injunction n as per hindu succession act a daughter is not entitled for share if father has died before 2005 u have sevaral grounds to Institute a suit challenging will

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles