Procedure to challenge will made for ancestral property

My Grandfathers sister has no child and she had made a will in the year 1982 to third person who was not in relation with her. and resulty they have taken the possetion of their hunsband property . we have no objection on it . but now they have demanded the possestion on property that inhrited from her father side (which is our ancestral land) and my father who was real nephew and succssor of father side property. can we challange that will

Yes u can challenge will n U should challenge will on the ground of undue influence but along with challenging a will u should file a civil suit for permanent prohibitory injunction n as per hindu succession act a daughter is not entitled for share if father has died before 2005 u have sevaral grounds to Institute a suit challenging will