×

Procedure in case mother dies before the registration of flat

our land is named in my father but after his death it is named to my mother and she gave it to a promoter.Then we ,three brothers and my mother got total four flats,but my mother gave her flat to elder brother by registry .And middle brother is also registered his flat by my mother but still now I donot collect sufficient money to registry my flat by my mother. Now my mother is very critical phisical condition. I have a question ,if my mother will die before registration of my flat by her ,then what I will do for the registration of my flat?and how? if there is any provision for my registration? Please write in details-what I will do now and then? 

you need not to do anything now. if anything happens to your mother, then there is a provision in law to get the property/flat registered by the legal heirs of your mother. you have to visit an advocate who deals in this type of matter, he can solve this problem.

Respected Madam/ Sir.
I read your matter very carefully and I like to suggest you to file for registration of the flat Or else you can talk to your brother for family settlement mutually.
For further progress please contact. Everything is taken care by me and my team.