Procedure for token money refund for property

Property Token Money refund

Answers (2)

Usually the Agreement for Sale contains a clause regarding refund of Token Money received against the property. If there is no agreement in writing. You just refund the money received by cheque stating that money given to you as security deposit is being refunded.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can get the money return by many ways. Which is suitable for can also be determined. But to provide you more advice accurately, it is important to have some more information. But you are definitely entitled to the money.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am the owner of the flat in a group housing society in East Delhi with around 300 flats. I wish to run a ladies boutique in my flat on ground floor.…

Read More

I have 2 cars. Soc has alloted only 1 open parking space to me inspite of many open spaces available in the Soc. Soc told me they will fine me if I p…

Read More

What are the legal documents we must collect from the party to purchase the property and to register it in sub-register office......?…

Read More

Our landlord is a lady. We have been staying on rent for 2-3 generations now. Now they are selling the property to someone developer. Now when we went…

Read More