×

Procedure for mutation of a partitioned flat

I have an ownership flat in 4 names -- me , my wife , my son , and my daughter-in-law . Now one-fourth of the flat has been partitioned and separated completely where my daughter-in-law is living . We want to do the mutation for these 2 separate portions -- one in daughter-in-law's name another in our 3 names . What is the procedure ? Iam Hindu .

just simply move to the municipality or corporation and have the mutation done. you can even engage some person to have the work done. for any further better advice or suggestion, you have to provide more detailed information.

It's a legal process of submitting the mutation application with all the related partition documents of the said flat. Kindly contact in my office.
Chamber address :
14, hare street, near basanto hotel, opposite telephone house, kolkata - 700 001

45, P. C Ghosh Road, lake town, kolkata - 700 048.

With regards,
Advocate Subhashis Paul
Calcutta High Court