Procedure for mutation of a partitioned flat

I have an ownership flat in 4 names -- me , my wife , my son , and my daughter-in-law . Now one-fourth of the flat has been partitioned and separated completely where my daughter-in-law is living . We want to do the mutation for these 2 separate portions -- one in daughter-in-law's name another in our 3 names . What is the procedure ? Iam Hindu .

Answers (2)

just simply move to the municipality or corporation and have the mutation done. you can even engage some person to have the work done. for any further better advice or suggestion, you have to provide more detailed information.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It's a legal process of submitting the mutation application with all the related partition documents of the said flat. Kindly contact in my office.
Chamber address :
14, hare street, near basanto hotel, opposite telephone house, kolkata - 700 001

45, P. C Ghosh Road, lake town, kolkata - 700 048.

With regards,
Advocate Subhashis Paul
Calcutta High Court

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Its a 1959 registered mother is the only daughter of my grand father,its a joint family grand father is no more, our oppositio…

Read More

purchesed a land on 2010 at sakrail, at the time of mutation find that the property already mutated on others name, the actual recorded owner of the p…

Read More

My mother died last year. My father died in my childhood. I am the only son. No brothers and sisters. My mother had a property in her name. It is a va…

Read More

I have received possession letter of a ready-to-move-in flat from developer. I have also applied for certified copy of registered deed of conveyance a…

Read More