Procedure for division of property among legal heirs

My father died in 2016 and he did not make any will..we are 1 brother and 2 sisters and Mother..Could you please advise, how to divide property among ourselves. Legal way to do it. so that it wont be a trouble for my mother in future. My mother wants to divide it so that there wont be any conflicts in future. Please advise

Sir
In your previous enquiry I have already told you that it is between you family members and you all have to decide that how to distribute moveable and immovable property equally. Rest the legal way to make all valid papers can be discussed after meeting with you and some doubts have to be make clear my meeting face to face.

As per law the self acquired property of deceased shall devolve upon all four of you in equal share as all of you fall under Class 1 legal heir of deceased. Sons, daughters, wife , mother all fall under Class 1 legal heir