quesPower of a sub registrar, validity of a sale deed.

I gave power of attorney to a person and after some time I intimated him that I am going to cancel his power and cancelled his power. Both are registered. on the same day when I cancelled his power he intentionally made a sale of agreement with one person for 1,60,000 by getting 1,50,000 as advance and registration to be done with in three months of time.

The buyer did not contacted me until now. The agreement is made three and half years ago is it still valid. When inquired in sub

register office he asks to cancel the sale of agreement to sell it to other person. does the sub registrar has the power to reject on stating the sale agreement.

  • ansIf duly stamped & registered POA is given to a person for sale of property then he has the liberty to enter into agreement to sell the property. If you have revoked the POA, you should have given wide publicity in the leading local newspapers. Whether the POA entered into is duly stamped & registered Agreement of Sale with a third party before you revoked the POA? Sale agreement made 3 1/2 years ago will not be valid now. Registered agreement of sale can be cancelled if both parties agree.

  • Click here for the Registration of Sale Deed
  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have purchased and taken possession of an Apartment from reputed builder in Chennai. I…
My father died in 1997. He willed all his self earned property to my mother.…
I am hindu. My father bought a property in the name of his son when…
I have applied for home loan from HDFC for a property worth 6150000. HDFC has…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>