Plot in a bye-lane.

My plot is in a bye lane in which there r only two other plots. Both the other plots r motorable as they have acess to other roads. My plot is in between n is dependent on this bye for vehicles to enter now this bye is currently semi motor-able as it is only approx 6 ft wide now there is a small park(around 1000 sq ft) at the edge of the lane which plot belongs to the government and which if dismantled can make my plot motor-able. Is there ny law or ruling which can help me in getting the park dismantled as I m the only beneficiary from the change. The park is not open for public bt remains under lock n key n is maintained by a neighbour of mine

Answers (1)

471 votes
You can make representation to the municipal corporation in this regard. Check the development plan approved by Govt for your area Is there any such provision for motor-able road? If no response is received of your representations file RTI application in this regard. Park is meant for benefit of citizens, if plot of 100 square feet is reserved for local garden then it wont be dismantled for your benefit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles