Plot in a bye-lane.

My plot is in a bye lane in which there r only two other plots. Both the other plots r motorable as they have acess to other roads. My plot is in between n is dependent on this bye for vehicles to enter now this bye is currently semi motor-able as it is only approx 6 ft wide now there is a small park(around 1000 sq ft) at the edge of the lane which plot belongs to the government and which if dismantled can make my plot motor-able. Is there ny law or ruling which can help me in getting the park dismantled as I m the only beneficiary from the change. The park is not open for public bt remains under lock n key n is maintained by a neighbour of mine

You can make representation to the municipal corporation in this regard. Check the development plan approved by Govt for your area Is there any such provision for motor-able road? If no response is received of your representations file RTI application in this regard. Park is meant for benefit of citizens, if plot of 100 square feet is reserved for local garden then it wont be dismantled for your benefit.