quesPlot area not per the agreement

Our actual plot area is not as per stated in agreement and property card, difference is more then 100 sq.ft. we are holding last plot in our lane, i request you to please guide how to legally acquire full land in front of our house. (we are officially holding half of the road land in front of our house as per the design of last plot but still land area is less then we paid for and stated in agreement and property card ) co. op. society is not formed and builder is out of picture now. as its 7 years old matter.

  • ansYou have delayed availing your legal rights. Now immediately consult the matter with your lawyer and show him the agreement to explore the possibility of filing a case for compelling the builder to honor the promise made by him in the agreement, or claim damages from him. The builder can be sent notice to by the court at his last known address.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I have sold my flat recently.My property broker, who is also the broker for…
My father wanted to sell a property and talked to a person .he was ready…
Legal claim of Grandson in the property of Grandfather after his death. Can grandson claim…
Hi, My mother had mortgaged an agricultural land (Anakapally AP) in 2001 through mortgage registration…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly