Please assist me regarding gift deed query

This is from andhrapradesh.I have a small doubt regarding giftdeed.my father given my house as a gift deed to my mother exactly 13 months before as on today.and due to lack of knowledge house name is not changed in Panchayat so far despite after giftdeed is completed house tax is paid on my father name only.now we have to change to my mother name.The main problem is that my father borrowed money from some body before giftdeed .and now he is not able to pay the money to the lenders.lender proceed in the court of law and arguing that gift deed was happen to evade the money not to pay to them.lenders challenged the gift deed that house should not be sold to any body untill the problem is resolved.i hope you understand. my doubt is will the gift be cancelled by the court.will the house be auctioned by the court

AS the lenders have approached the court you need to defend your case in not getting the gift deed cancelled or revoked. you need to convince the court that you shall pay the amount to the lender and the gift deed executed should not be revoked. You can also go to the mediation center and amicably settle it.