Planning to buy resale property in pune ,need help on legal procedures

In Property Law
I am planning to buy a resale property in Pune and i need your assistance on legal procedures like registration, sale deed etc. What will be the charges to complete this process? Thanks!!

We can assist you in the entire process of buying the resale property including drafting of sale deed, advising of about of stamp duty payable and registering of the document i.e. sale deed. You will require to provide me with the details of property and only on the basis of the same I will be able to provide you with our fees for drafting of sale deed and other charges including stamp duty, registration fees etc. You can call me for further assistance.