×

quesPerson sole me an already sold land. Received court orders. What to do

i have bought a land two years ago on name of my son who is a minor ,unfortunately just two days back i came to know that this particular land was already sold in 2010 and same seller had sold to the person from whom i had bought in 2013 ,the owner had done two registrations one in 2010 and another in 2013,now i got a notice from court from the person who bought in 2010 that it belongs to him and mine is a double registration which is not valid. what should i do

You should first of all appear in the court and file your reply wherein you should state that you were misrepresented by the seller.

In addition to above you should file a case of fraud against the seller under Section 420 of IPC.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services