Person built house on property belonging to my father. What to do?

A person has built a concrete house on part of property which belongs to my father. The same has been given to me vide a registered legal document. The person says he has a sale deed (not registered) given by my cousins mother. How do I get back my land. Also I belong to the BhutiaLepcha (BL) Community and a non-BL cannot buy land from a BL. What do I do.

Answers (1)

480 votes
You can send him a legal notice for criminal misappropriation of property and annex copies of documents to prove your ownership in the said property through an advocate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles