Person built house on property belonging to my father. What to do?

A person has built a concrete house on part of property which belongs to my father. The same has been given to me vide a registered legal document. The person says he has a sale deed (not registered) given by my cousins mother. How do I get back my land. Also I belong to the BhutiaLepcha (BL) Community and a non-BL cannot buy land from a BL. What do I do.

You can send him a legal notice for criminal misappropriation of property and annex copies of documents to prove your ownership in the said property through an advocate.