×

quesPayment Procedure

For a payment (say 11 Crores), what are the steps/procedure of making the payment. e.g. taking permission from the income tax deptt.

The information provided by you is very limited to provide an advice on.

The payment that is being made by is for what purposes?

If it is for the services offered to you then equivalent service tax has to be charged by the service provider.

If it is for goods received then equivalent VAT has to be paid.

Please furnish full information so that we can provide you better legal assistance.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services