quesPayment Procedure

For a payment (say 11 Crores), what are the steps/procedure of making the payment. e.g. taking permission from the income tax deptt.

  • ans

    The information provided by you is very limited to provide an advice on.

    The payment that is being made by is for what purposes?

    If it is for the services offered to you then equivalent service tax has to be charged by the service provider.

    If it is for goods received then equivalent VAT has to be paid.

    Please furnish full information so that we can provide you better legal assistance.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My sister, brother in law and nephew passed away in the kedarnath disaster. it happened…
Hi, I have a simple query. I am tenant of a flat under the pagdi…
1) An unmarried friend (now deceased ) has left a registered will in my name…
My grandfather sold his ancestral agricultural land years ago and from that money he bought…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>