Part payment for property. Now owner died and heirs not wiling to sell

d contract made for consideration of 3,50,000/-,my dad paid 1,50,000/- to d defendants father, before the completion of contract d defendants father were died, my dad after d death of defendants father gone to pay remaining money, but they made reasons for avoidance, my father put a case against them and the judgment was their is prima facie case and no legal injury was cause to the plaintiff then what is the remedy for my dad? and that place is for the public purpose my dad wants hat place for (kamliwale baba seva samiti) making madarsa....will you plz help me for the succession in this case

Answers (1)

432 votes

We will have to examine the case filed by your father and accordingly advise you further.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles