×

quesOwner of the building creates issues regarding drainage

I stay in a rented apt. there is no society and the owner of the bldg runs everything as per his whims. He also stays in the bldg. He has locked the 1st floor lift which is inconvenient for everyone 2nd he has scrapped the garbage collection which was available through a common bin on the ground floor.

This means everyone has to dump their garbage by going out of the bldg and walk 200 mts and dump garbage in the municipality bin on the rd And the people who own flats in the bldg r also not complaining including my landlord. How do i take this guy to task using legal route?

• ansYou are mere licencee. If you are facing problems, raise issue with the flat owner. If building owner refuses to listen, terminate your leave and licence agreement.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services