×

quesOwner got property through gift deed. Can i buy it?

I am looking to buy a land. The owner got the property from his father through a gift deed. The owner has 2 sons. My doubt is, does his sons have any right in the property? Will there be any issue if i buy the property?

• ansAs the property was transferred to the present owner through a gift deed by his father then the present owner is now the absolute owner thereof. His sons does not have any right therein.

Get the gift deed and document of mutation vetted by a lawyer to ascertain if the transfer of ownership is complete in accordance with law.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services