owner died before mutation

I bought a piece of land. It has been registered but the seller had died before mutation and there are six owners of this land. Three of the owners are untraceable. What should I do for mutation and is it possible to sell this land without mutation? I need your help please suggest.

Presence of seller is not required during mutation. An application for mutation of the title of the property will have to be made to the City Survey and Land Records office for seeking mutation of the title of the property in the name of the purchaser. The authorized signatory has to submit the duly signed application along with the affidavit, indemnity bond and a notarized copy of the registered Sale Deed.

After the assessment of the request for mutation, the City Survey and Land Records office decides the value of the tax on the property and issues a letter of mutation in favour of the purchaser.seell the property only after mutation in your name