×

quesOriginal owner's son has registered land in his name, sold via POA

My grandfather bought land in 1982 from a relative. Registries were not happening and hence my grandfather bought it on POA. Now the original owner's son got it registered in his name. What should I do now?

Assuming that you have no purchase deed/sale deed pertaining to the property and no registeries in your name, the only remedy is to file a declaration suit challenging the title of your relative's son.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services