One witness dialed to sign at end of sale deed

Hi Sir, I recently registered a flat from land owner share, the land owner , builder has signed all pages of sale deed. But one of the witness failed to sign at end of sale deed..on the forth page where in photo and thumb prints of seller and purchaser is taken both the witnesses has signed..will that cause any issue in future ?

It's compulsory to sign 2 attesting witness for a legal document. I don't think it will be a issue as witnesses is called in(if there is an issue) a case to depose before court. However in your case a single witness is empowered to give give evidence.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli