Objection made by brother on construction over land gifted by sister.

I have total 3 sister and 3 brother.total we are 6. I have 7 katta land.so two of my sister have gifted me the land. Now i have total 3.45 katta land.i registered my land in my own name.i have building plan pass,mutuation in my own name.when i am going to build my house the brother and sister objection me.so what can i do?.my house condition is very bad and last i didnt have partition

Answers (1)

123 votes

first of all you have to do a partition for this. then only you can do everything. since the partition is not done till today, then you cannot build any house in that property. you only have the right to the property. you have to separate your own portion from the total property

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles