Objection made by brother on construction over land gifted by sister.

I have total 3 sister and 3 brother.total we are 6. I have 7 katta land.so two of my sister have gifted me the land. Now i have total 3.45 katta land.i registered my land in my own name.i have building plan pass,mutuation in my own name.when i am going to build my house the brother and sister objection me.so what can i do?.my house condition is very bad and last i didnt have partition

first of all you have to do a partition for this. then only you can do everything. since the partition is not done till today, then you cannot build any house in that property. you only have the right to the property. you have to separate your own portion from the total property