Not getting recorded my name on 7/12 registration

I have purchased and registered the Kharidi Khat in register office in 14th feb 2014 but could not submit it to Talati office in 2 years as i am in mumbai.Now when i went submit it in Talati office they not accepted and finally told me that there is court case hence we canot acccept, finally they accepted on4th feb 17. In mean time plot was transferred to other person as per court order by the person who sold me the plot as the fact of its selling to me was not disclosed to court. Now whether my kharidi khat stands legal to aquire the same plot back in my name. Please guide.

as the land was was transfered to you before the court judgement , court had no right to transfer it in third persons name .
for precise and accurate advice ,you have to provide more details about the case .

Dear Sir/Madam,

You will have to file a Suit for Specific Performance under the Specific Relief Act, 1963 against the Vendor from whom you purchased the Plot/Land for seeking the performance of the Sale Agreement dated 14th February 2014. Since the Plot/Land is already transferred to a third party you will have to claim compensation from the Vendor being the present market value of the Plot/Land along with the damages that have been caused to you for non performance of the Sale Agreement.