quesNo demarcation line over property father asking balance of land

I have a residential building gifted by my mother in 2006 ( area 5 satak ) & there was a land ( 2.5 satak) in the name of my father(adjusent to my land & building). There was no demarkation line between above mentioned building & land of my father.in 2013 my father sold the land to mr. X( 2.5 satak ) after giving boundary wall. Mr. X sold the land (2.27 satak )( as per sale deed) to mr. Y in 2014.now my father is claiming the balance of land ( i.e. 2.50 - 2.27 = 0.23 satak ) after the boundary wall i.e. FROM my portion of land & building. There is no record found in BLRO AND MUNICIPALY RECORD

  • ans

    Your father can claim for the property that was in his name. Once he sold his share of the property then he cannot claim for the share from your property. 


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

can i claim on my father's property? but my father & my mom is not…

1) I want to know that a pvt ltd company formed on 28-03-2012 and purchase…

i need some suggestion on property sharing related information below is my description for some…
my brother in law is died due to some bad health,but my sister's financial condition…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly