Neighbour not allowing to me to repair common wall. What can i do?

my first question is that. my neighbor is not allowing me to repair my house walls which is common dead wall of me and him. what should i do? can i file a complaint against him? and get my work done? my other question is that in front of my house we have a electricity pole which is bent i want to get it straight but again my neighbor is not allowing me to do so? what should i do?

As you said the wall is common so you have equal right over it. If he isn't allowing you to do so, then lodge a complaint when he tries to obstruct and if things don't get sorted then file an application with MCD or File Civil Suit

Get the work done. If your neighbour has a problem, it's his problem and the only way he can stop you is by a legitimate court order which he will most probably not get as ur getting the work done in yours and his interest. And if he makes too much of a noise, file a police complaint.

Dear Sir,

The remedy available to you is to file for a mandatory injunction and get orders in your favor so that you can construct the wall as well as straigten up the electricity pole.

Feel free to revert in case of further clarifications.