Neighbors causing disturbance due to which we are unable to sleep.

I am staying with my mother in mumbai. My mother is a senior citizen and out next door neighbor has put 8 air conditioners with exhausts of those air conditioners facing towards our house. When they turn on the ac's there is a lot of noise and heat generated due to which we are unable to sleep. We complained about it in the police and they said it is illegal construction and we need to complaint to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation also known as Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, but ni action was taken by them as well. I want to know what can we do to end such situation?

Answers (1)

297 votes

If you have made a compliant to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation  and no action has been taken by them, we suggest you to file an Writ Petition thereby seeking directions from court to demolish illegal construction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles