×

quesNeighbor has encroached on 4*45 land.

have registered land but neighbour has encroached on 4*45 land. I have started case in revenue department. I have paid amount that was shown in registry paper but I have paid orally less than agreed amount. What will happen?

• ansWhich case have you filed in the revenue department? The only effective remedy against encroachment of this nature is to file a case in the district court for ordering the neighbor to remove encroachment and to desist from repeating it in future.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services