×

quesNeed No Objection Certificate for registry if owner's husband in jail?

My question is regarding my registry which is pending or it can be said that its held up by registrar saying no objection certificate is required from crime branch, because owner's husband is in jail. But she was not informed that she can't sell her property.

After the registry was done then this letter came to me which is addressed to one of the inspector asking the status of that property. Please guide me what to do?

First of all we would request you to kindly provide us with detailed facts.  

Please clarify following facts:

1.  With registry, do you mean registration of property? 

2. The letter you received was from where?  

3. Who informed her that she cant sell her property?

Please clarify the above mentioned facts so that we can provide you with an appropriate legal solution.