Need Help...I had purchased 1 apart.jointly with my wife 3 years ago

For this apartment booking I only had invested the money and also had taken the loan through a bank in which my wife is also a co-applicant while applying for loan.I am only paying complete EMI for it till date. My wife has filed a false 498 case against me and currently don't have communication with her.1) As in my provisional allotment letter my wife names comes as jointly with, so I hope I cannot alone sell this disputed property.2) If I cannot sell it then why I am paying the complete EMI for it for which my wife claim later. So please suggest the best way forward...

Answers (1)

114 votes

We suggest that you pay the EMI of the property and later at the time of settlement, you can deduct the amount which you have already paid.

We suggest that you defend the case of 498A and deny each and every allegation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles