Need Help...I had purchased 1 apart.jointly with my wife 3 years ago

For this apartment booking I only had invested the money and also had taken the loan through a bank in which my wife is also a co-applicant while applying for loan.I am only paying complete EMI for it till date. My wife has filed a false 498 case against me and currently don't have communication with her.1) As in my provisional allotment letter my wife names comes as jointly with, so I hope I cannot alone sell this disputed property.2) If I cannot sell it then why I am paying the complete EMI for it for which my wife claim later. So please suggest the best way forward...

We suggest that you pay the EMI of the property and later at the time of settlement, you can deduct the amount which you have already paid.

We suggest that you defend the case of 498A and deny each and every allegation