Necessity to get noc from seller's children to buy ancestral property

I want to buy an agricultural land from one person, which is an ancestral property. Whether I required to take NOC from seller's children also. Now they are staying in USA. So, if NOC is must, how can I get that in proper manner.

you need to obtain general power of attorney from the legatees giving power to the legatee who is residing near property which is to be notarized there and need to be regularized by paying appropriate fee with the district registrar of having jurisdiction