Necessity to get noc from seller's children to buy ancestral property

I want to buy an agricultural land from one person, which is an ancestral property. Whether I required to take NOC from seller's children also. Now they are staying in USA. So, if NOC is must, how can I get that in proper manner.

Answers (1)

259 votes

you need to obtain general power of attorney from the legatees giving power to the legatee who is residing near property which is to be notarized there and need to be regularized by paying appropriate fee with the district registrar of having jurisdiction

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles