NA plot converted in forest zone.

Government have any power to converted plot to forest zone I have plot in lonavla I have also NA certificate, but when I put a plan for construction, the new down payment plan shows my land in forest zone. What should I do I 2005 the na certificate is issued and also plan approved for construction by gram panchayat. But I cant construct. Now I again in 2014 I submit plan for construction to collector office.

When was reservation made for forest? Were objections invited to down payment plan? Did you submit your objections to said declaration? You will have to file writ petition under Article 226 of the Constitution, praying for a declaring that the petitioner was entitled to put up construction on the land for his own purpose and use and for a writ of certiorari for quashing and setting aside the order of the Municipal Council refusing development permission.