My Grand father wants to reclaim his property given by his father

My Great grandfather was a zamindar passed away when my maternal grandfather was 11 and has got a part of properties on his name by partition but his brother has sold a part of them stating that he was guardian to my grandfather but my grandfather fought in court at the age of 25 and won the case stating that he never had any guardian later my grandfather hasn't visited or sold any of his properties and recently my uncles and aunts found out that most of his properties are forcefully acquired,sold and resold to many people and my grandfather now wants to file a case for his properties. What is the chance of him acquiring his property? He is 82 now. He is a Hindu.

If we can establish that the title of the property (with the help of documents ) is still rightfully vests in your grandfather name, we surly have fair case on our hand. but we have to establish our title which can take considerable amount of time as well as expenditure.