My fathers brothers want land how to prove that my father bought it

My father worked in London and he bought land which he registered in his fathers and his uncles name, they have both expired. Now, my fathers brothers want the land. Is there any way my father can prove that he bought the land through witnesses etc.

Answers (1)

84 votes

your father can prove that the payment done is through his account. you will have to approach the court and file a suit for declaration and show all the documents which proves that your father has made the payment and the witnesses who can prove the same in front of the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles