My fathers brothers want land how to prove that my father bought it

My father worked in London and he bought land which he registered in his fathers and his uncles name, they have both expired. Now, my fathers brothers want the land. Is there any way my father can prove that he bought the land through witnesses etc.

your father can prove that the payment done is through his account. you will have to approach the court and file a suit for declaration and show all the documents which proves that your father has made the payment and the witnesses who can prove the same in front of the court.