Mother's legal rights regarding Pasupu kumkuma deed. Advice.

Hi, please give us details about Pasupu kumkuma deed. My mother's father i.e. my grandfather when he was alive given the house as Pasupu kumkuma to my grandmother. Now my question is whether my mother has legal rights on that property or not. And does my grandmother can give this house to other child if she wants other than my mother. Thanks 

the property received as paspukukuma or property given by husband in order to maintain her self is shall be the absolute property of the female as per your query your grand mother is the absolute owner of the property and she can dispose it at her wish