×

quesMother wants will in the name of father.

My Mother want to make will in favor of my father and I have no objection .Can i become one of the witness and sign that will? After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership to my father name with that will? No i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?

• ansYes, you can become witness. He needs to take probate of Will. Once that is done then he needs to just mutate his name in the local Municipal Register. Yes, during trial of Probate proceeding.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services