Mother wants to gift the property through gift deed brother objecting

My mother own a house and want to gift the property to me and younger brother due to certain reason younger brother insist to sell the property and not ready to agree on gift deed, but my mother has strong objection to sell. I want to secure the property from other family member I.e. elder brother and sister so does it possible to take half of the property gift to me , please advise me.

i have read your query and would like to know whether your mother bought this property or inherited? the conditions prevails the right in the property and if she wants to gift the same, it can be done only by knowing the details of the documents