Mother made will for property which was paid by me

There is a house in joint name of my mother & grandmother which was built entirely using my money that I sent from abroad. House has 2 bedrooms one of which I kept locked with my belongings & I am living in another city. Both my mother & grandmother died but knowing the bad intentions of my brother they left a Registered will solely in my name along with possession deed ( Kabja Rasid ). Now my brother has broken into my room & taken possession of it. What can I do to first to evict him from my room while I execute the will & transfer house in my name which will take time. I am Hindu.

Firstly you have to file probate application in court, after receiving probate certificate you can evict your brother from probated property and then you can mutated your name in city survey record with probate certificate.
More guidance can be avail after screening your document.