Mother made will for property which was paid by me

There is a house in joint name of my mother & grandmother which was built entirely using my money that I sent from abroad. House has 2 bedrooms one of which I kept locked with my belongings & I am living in another city. Both my mother & grandmother died but knowing the bad intentions of my brother they left a Registered will solely in my name along with possession deed ( Kabja Rasid ). Now my brother has broken into my room & taken possession of it. What can I do to first to evict him from my room while I execute the will & transfer house in my name which will take time. I am Hindu.

Answers (1)

124 votes

Firstly you have to file probate application in court, after receiving probate certificate you can evict your brother from probated property and then you can mutated your name in city survey record with probate certificate.
More guidance can be avail after screening your document.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles