Mentioning of gift deed in the Registration of land

Hello gift deed ke baad registary mein bhi gift hi show karna padta hai ya property sale show karna hota hai

Gift ke bad bhi gift hi show karna padta ha my dear kannon sach pe base hita ha jhuth to jhuth hi ha sach bta ke hi aap ko relief multa ha insaf ki ek hi Kami ha is me der hoti ha iska yehi drawbacks ha sachii mein bahut Barkat ha bhaii

Dear you can get transfer of property by the way of gift deed, there is no need to mention sale deed otherwise you have to pay stamp duty as per the value of the property. Sale deed and gift deed are totally different.