Marrying a Muslim how can I purchase & register property with husband

Hi, I belong from a hindu family and my would be husband is a Muslim. We are planning to register under the special marriage act. Incase he inherits property from his family under the islamic succession act and sells the same and uses the money to buy a property which gets registered under both are names, will there be any issues in that considering our marriage is not recognised by the islamic law? Also will the property bought be under the indian succession act? 

The inherited property will be termed under his self acquired property and will have full right over the property. You can sell that property and purchase a new flat and you can get it registered under both your names with the registrar.