Married sisters right on residence property of father

Sisters were married before my father's death (June 2000). My elder brother is torching mentally and declaring to married sisters that they have not right on residence (Father's name and inherited) as per 2005 property amendment. I am confused about the 2005 property amendment. 1> It means that sisters are not eligible to come their father house as per amendment. If they touch their leg on father's residence or come to their father's residence, my elder brother will insult them as per law or law has powered him to torched to married sister's mentally may be physically. 2> Amendment is clearing that married sisters are not daughter of father as father died before 2005. if my father died after 2005, the married sisters are eligible for right of residence and daughter of father. I request to all logical human to give right to my married sister's to come to their father's residence in smiley mind stopping my elder brother's torch er. Thanks. Waiting for your valuable opinion asap.

a married daughter may claim the share of the property of her parents in accordance with law. but you have to file a case against the opposite parties in order to secure a court order of the same. if the court permits this then you can easily get the property.