Married sisters right on residence property of father

Sisters were married before my father's death (June 2000). My elder brother is torching mentally and declaring to married sisters that they have not right on residence (Father's name and inherited) as per 2005 property amendment. I am confused about the 2005 property amendment. 1> It means that sisters are not eligible to come their father house as per amendment. If they touch their leg on father's residence or come to their father's residence, my elder brother will insult them as per law or law has powered him to torched to married sister's mentally may be physically. 2> Amendment is clearing that married sisters are not daughter of father as father died before 2005. if my father died after 2005, the married sisters are eligible for right of residence and daughter of father. I request to all logical human to give right to my married sister's to come to their father's residence in smiley mind stopping my elder brother's torch er. Thanks. Waiting for your valuable opinion asap.

Answers (1)

204 votes

a married daughter may claim the share of the property of her parents in accordance with law. but you have to file a case against the opposite parties in order to secure a court order of the same. if the court permits this then you can easily get the property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles