Legal remedy against builder trying to cheat in purchase of property

Hi, We had a talk to a Builder who was agreed to sell the residential plot for 6k per Sq Yard ( 250 SQ Yards) and construction cost Rs 1300 for 1400 sft in 2015, but he had some land document clearing issues and asked to wait for sometime, its almost 3 years now he is demanding to buy as per market rate of 12K per Sq yard. We already paid 4 Lakhs in 2015 and have only receipts. we didn't had any formal agreement on notary. Since, I belong to ST Caste and as I don't have enough support to talk behalf of me, he is trying to cheat me as I am from ST Caste and refusing to sell the plot for initial agreed cost, he is trying to sell the plot to other party. How can I deal with this ?, My Religion - Hindu, Caste - ST

please file a suit under specific relief act before any civil court basing upon the receipts you have if those were within 3 years from the date of payment and you can also lodge a case under section 420 ipc basing on relevant facts

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli