Legal query regarding purchase of flat

Respected sir I purchased a flat 3years back through a bank loan but now I came to know that some deviations apart from my house so now I want to file a suit on the sellers is it possible while my house is in loan and people are saying if so it will reflect in EC is it true kindly guide me thank you

Many builders are violating rules, since there is a demand they are exploiting the innocent purchasers. However the mistake is on both the sides. You must have taken steps to prevent this violation, whatever at the first instance itself. You are not clear about your dwelling unit, whether it is a flat or independent house and subject to that you can take steps.