Legal procedure to get stay order over government acquired property?

Centre Govt. Aquire our property for All Weather Road. We are ready for it, but problem is that state govt. decrease our village circle rate more than 55%. So that reason , could we get stay on this.We want govt. give us justified circle rate.

Answers (1)

241 votes

You should file a writ petition in High court against that govt order. court will decide the matter accordingly. if the right of villagers was violated by the govt order then the court will overrule the govt order.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles