Legal action for being cheated in a land deal acquired by State Govt

the individual who sold land to me had sold a piece of land which had already been acquired by the state govt for some project. the govt website and encumberance certifivate issued by govt dept then showed that the property belonged to the seller whereas it had already been acquired. no construction had started at the time of purchase but now it has started.

Answers (1)

160 votes

Yes, in this case we have to study entire sequence of the matter and can go for a cheating case against the wrong doer/seller . .........................................................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles